Saturday, April 01, 2006

NEWSFLASH: SNEAKY JACKANAPES MOVE AGAINST THE SUPER BLOGGERS CLUB

In response to the Dehydrated One's critically acclaimed article on Macaroons some sneaky Poppinjay has leaked the location of our hidden Sacremento bunker, from where we plot to bring humanity the finest poechemetical inspiration and Macaroons, to the world's media.

Below is the proof! The Dehydrated One will look into our security issues and we will SLAM EVIL should an attack by the forces of darkness be imminent! The Macaroons are ready fellow bloggers, are you ? SUPER BLOGGERS CLUB HO!

5 Comments:

Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

I imagine the Poppinjay was in cahoots with a moustached man.

My eyes will narrow at the next moustache I see.

06:59  
Blogger GK said...

I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready.

16:05  
Blogger Russell CJ Duffy said...

I'm with you guys. I'm armed and ready for ANYTHING. I have my bicycle clips and collander helmet on and I am gnashing my teeth on a dustbin lid to get in a berserker RAGE. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

03:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't mess with my Hatch!

23:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John Locks a pussy

10:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home