Sunday, March 26, 2006

Mysterious Ellipses...



Mysterious are the ellipses...
Things I look into suggest a perpetual World War of human shame
A mysterious filing system system
Mysterious are the ellipses...
Shameful Accounts department rock opera
In the style of Godspell, Evita or We Can Start Appearing
Sung by toxic tit people, an effort to get and give organized religion
Mysterious are the ellipses...
Things do not flow properly into Rose's tent...
In another record, mysterious ellipses...
Large suppliers have us believe their argument that for all
Mysterious are the ellipses...
Rose cuts through their lies with her camera, prose and senses
One particularly ubiquitous child of safe,
lukewarm to change and mysterious ellipses
She performs a writer's Spellcheck, a rant of the week... healthy skepticism...
Mysterious are the ellipses...
And they surely know
That Il Divo and G4 are intrinsically flawed...
Mysterious are the ellipses...
For only if the interior of ellipse is silvered to produce a mirror,
rays originating at ellipse's focus are reflected
to the other focus of the ellipse
Mysterious are the ellipses and only thus will their secrets be revealed...

A poem inspired the by the blog Things I could Do Without by Rosario Darling and Philip Wrath

7 Comments:

Blogger starbender said...

U still got it!
;]

21:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They may try and sell ya

Cause it hangs them up to see someone like you

But you've gotta make your own kind of music

Sing your own special song

Make your own kind of music

Even if nobody else sings along

But, know that I'll be lurking in the cyber background ready to help out should you need it...

>: ....Beep.....Beep...Beep

04:16  
Blogger Shablagoo! said...

Hello

What a pretty lady Rosario is. I find in her blog just the right levels of manic depression...

She needs to get out and about more...

10:32  
Blogger Rose said...

To the Swirling Chaos ...(more mysterious ellipsis), as the author of Things I Could Do Without... I reserve the right of reply.

You'll be delighted to hear that I am neither bipolar nor trapped under a large object and unable to have a life (obvious from my other blog). The purpose behind Things... is specifically to opine on the issues that irritate in life... no more, no less.

10:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oUCH!

11:31  
Blogger Rose said...

Indeed.

But I'm forgetting my manners - I extend thanks to the Cloned Corpse for penning this excellent, abstract poem.

00:53  
Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

Rose Darling,

You are most welcome. Perhaps one day I shall drench your second blog with my poechemetical inpsiration. I apologise if the Swirling Chaos Between You Eyes comment's her on my site have offended. The person is nothing more than a strutting poppinjay of the first rank to slur a fine blogger as yourself.

Kind Regards

03:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home