Sunday, March 12, 2006

Shitting through the Ether I move the genre



Why Do I this do?
Get Blogs
Blog Wise
Brit Blogs
Blog Catalog
Conduits to a Globe Of Sin?

Well being from a Bran Flakes Overdose,
Shitting through the ether I move the genre,
Whether in Air Hockey
The Art Of credibility
Left pretty sure
Work saps your seven chakras

I Ever Live
Without... the aftermath
and while it reeks of Mine
It Will Be entertaining.
I am definately enjoying my anger
Drop Down Australia:
Fuckitt the genius of my wages
Yet, why do I do all this...?

A Poem by the Cloned Corpse of Marcus Tal

A poemchemitcal opus inspired by the blog of the mighty Fuckitt

6 Comments:

Blogger Fuckkit said...

I'm touched. And not in a way mother wouldn't approve of.

06:32  
Blogger Tickersoid said...

Fuckkit imortalised.

07:02  
Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

Why thank you both!

I aim to preserve for posterity by the alchelmy of my poechemitical inspiration and perspiration only the finest netizens ...

Tickersoid, you shall soon have a poem of your own...

Kind Regards

15:10  
Blogger Russell CJ Duffy said...

i like fuckit in ways that i shouldn't. tea and buttered crumpets vicar?

02:09  
Blogger Russell CJ Duffy said...

it would seem that marcus tal really is dead then? shame.

00:38  
Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

Cocaine Jesus,

Thank you most graciously for your concern.

How can the Cloned Corpse of a Dead Romulan ever die ?! After the attempts on my life earlier this year, I merely recuperated. Gathering my energies for the coming storm my unique poechemy will grow ever stronger over the coming months...

Kind Regards

03:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home