Monday, January 30, 2006

A Toad on Velvet Background

THIS... is this steel made from the state.
We hide in these measurements.........................................................................................
Reaching 160 never give up taking up causes.
Our Greek Ministry trying to urge the problems
Can all this merriment shake my body in Europe.

Can I be of them, are YOU?
Watch out the Turks they bath in Onions
and dedicate mushrooms to Kofte kebabs ......
Yet, I am dedicated to Greece
you will feel it like and like
licking a toad on a velvet background.

A Poem by The Cloned Corpse of Marcus Tal
inpsired by the world of Devious Diva

6 Comments:

Blogger Journeyman said...

You know, I don't claim to understand the meaning behind your words Cloned, but I do know that I'm taken by the flow and image of them in a strange, pleasing, way.

'Licking a toad on a velvet background'? I have no chuffin' idea what that means but it is a truly fantastic line.

16:09  
Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

I am disapointed that Devious Diva has snubbed this offering. Perhaps one day she will appreciate its magic...

12:52  
Blogger deviousdiva said...

I have not snubbed this offering. I just don't get it. Should I? Thank you for dedicating a poem to me. It's a nice gesture.

13:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DEVI-ARSE DIV-ARSE

01:50  
Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

Anonymous,

You are a coward and a braggart.

I would pistol whip you for your impudence if you were in my presence.

05:50  
Blogger deviousdiva said...

What a clever man that anonymous is, don't you think. I have always admired a man who can change names into infantile insults.

07:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home