Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Inevitable Saturday


This is a picture of her botty

I am between my mother’s canal
I am in need, no words, Sausages are different, Rabbit vibrators are banal
I am the look of my finger and the taste of Lemon Curd
I am in his pants and his big word
I am Mysterious Gothic appeal of a special class
I am prone as I hear him pull my ass
I am tiny pieces of them across many miles
I am Perfect, hairless, baby soft moan and smiles
I am the inevitable Saturday swarming outside
I am a woman who craves every drip; drop off my waist and response.
I am the slit between him, my belly button and my hair
I am an electric orgy in your erotic wheelchair

A Poem by the cloned corpse of Marcus Tal
inspired by the weird and wondeful blog of Naiad

9 Comments:

Blogger Naiad said...

This is probably one of the funniest blogs I have ever seen. I am honoured my corspe-like friend. And your picture is sexy too. ;)

10:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The geese fly upside down at midnight.

You have been recalled. You will know what to do when needed.

11:23  
Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

Naiad,

Thank you for your compliments. I am confused as to why you find this blog funny though. Only the finest poechemtical pentameters of poetic inspiration are forged from the white hot heat of my Wordforge. Although, I appreciate humor I would never consider myself or my righteous artistic cause funny. I merely attempt to tell it like it is, via the magical vessels of poechemtical pentameters.

Kind Regards

the Cloned Corpse of Marcus Tal

00:59  
Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

Scruffy

Boring is word that has no moral equation with this site.

Kind Regards

09:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scruffy American know this...the dehydrated corpse of Marcus Tal has judged your site, and has found it wanting...

Our life is meaningless as long as you and your blog are still alive. What are we while you exist? A shadow? An echo?

10:06  
Blogger GK said...

The poem is cool. The comments perplex me. :)

15:30  
Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

As do they myself, Gilbert.

17:46  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wud hily avise yu to quit bodering my frend Scruffy. don mak me limit your subscrptun to Gigantic Asses magazines.

11:07  
Blogger X said...

wad a splendid poem, so different from the rest, they bore me lotsa...do drop by for the joint poem, i would be wonderful to have yer contribution

02:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home