Sunday, January 29, 2006

Who Can Throw Them and Avenge me ?

Sovereignty of infidelities too true
Time around the swirling chaos they claw
financial feasibility of new law
suffocating bureaucracy and dinners for me and you.

Receiving the room early in real time.
Hope to further tighten the Verdict
After all these events, we socialize in grime
and actions of all heartless usually wearing high heels
Air-mail arranged marriages and nickel subsidies

I Owe 20 metres to the employees of my country Greece
Corruption, the virtuous marriage from the first place of North America
In paperwork dwell misinformed staff, strikes, vacations, and commentators
Who can throw them cowards,avenge me
Abandon everything ever since the table, avenge me.

A Poem by the Cloned Corpse of Marcus Tal
inspired by the strange site of the The Sea Witch

10 Comments:

Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

Scruffy, dear boy!

My art or should I say poechemy works in mysterious ways. You should know this by now.

Kind Regards

08:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know. By the way, whatever happened to the DCOMT?

10:19  
Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

Scruffy,

DCOMT as you so intelligently put it has taken a holiday flight across the Atlantic to see The Blind Ninja Master of the Bangor Steppes in Wales. He is slightly concerned about the consequences of the dark pact he made to have the dessicated state of our being so comprehensively destroyed. He may even comment from Wales if he finds the time to access a PC. Nonetheless, you will hear from him again...

Kind Regards

13:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scruffy, Can I be your Grandfather too?

03:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Great blog but not sure I chuffin comprendo. Do yus ever do a political poem. Wat wit dat rat bastard Iran trying to pull a fast one, I wuz wonderin if the clone ever would make a political statement. America needs the clone in our fight against the Borg, I mean Iran (oops)

11:27  
Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

Amanda

May I refer you to my poechemitcal opus Prepare to unleash the Fucking Fury for a bold political poem.

Kind Regards

12:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, we're talkin...

12:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard that these Muslim terrorists get something like 72 virgins if they commit a suicide bombing.

Well, I've been thinking, why don't they just turn in Osama bin Laden and get the reward money.

Then, they could buy all the virgins they wanted, even more than 72.

00:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Ted Bell, its an Anglo-Saxon name...not Persian, o'kay? You understand? Not Arabian

08:20  
Blogger The SeaWitch said...

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an original and unorthodox poem. I wish you well in your poetic endeavours. I aspire to understand your words.

22:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home