Saturday, March 25, 2006

Crafty Chocolate Minstrels with Caramel Cornets



Got me a Vauxhall Velocoraptor for Mothering Sunday
So much time ago I said "By ye powah of ye Gods mighty Thor"
Sitting on my lap ripping it was in a purple Dress
Minima Black and full time football to relieve stress
Talons like Steak Knife
Wobbling on a table, a metaphor for life

A difficult contortion here in the inescapable village,
Stimulating my hand picked pork bayonet
Crafty chocolate Minstrels with Caramel Cornets
Play it straight and in the shadows bide their hate
Regrets, feet and answerphones threaten to break their Crispy shells
The secrets of their ingredients are hidden in the Conservative Club's 9th Circle of Hell
Tickling my Vauxhall Velocoraptor's sense of smell...

A Poem by the Cloned Corpse of Marcus Tal

Inspired by mighty blogger Tickersoid

2 Comments:

Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

I was hoping Tickers had got here first so I could just play off his comment. But I find I have to be original.

Well, I just can't.

Poem certainly summed him up, though.

Congratulations on beating me to 44th.

Sneaky!

16:53  
Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

Inexplicable Device and Shiftclick,

I am honoured by your kind comments. In mists of time I shall craft you poems inspired by your own writings and poems which you will then be able to share with the world...

Kind Regards

02:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home