Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Based on Calculations to the Infinite



Shiftclick modified time
Based on calculations to the infinite
by Cakesniffing Tina
Creating web site with a subtext of Minima Shift
For all our reading Pleasure
Nevertheless, Cakesniffers Beware!
Tasty like a Dime Bar,
Broadcast to the ether from Doolittle Ranch
Reaching friends and Super Bloggers
Frobisher, Fuckkit, Inexplicable Device and Jonniker Mother
A shining example of the package of time around my upper lip
A beam of intermittent sunshine finally claws inspired into my mouth
No regrets
No waiting
Whether inside my car, I think for being shifty

A poem inspired by the wonderful blog of shiftclick
by the Cloned Corpse of Marcus Tal

8 Comments:

Blogger starbender said...

Haha! I C where the "SUPER BLOGGERS CLUB" comes into play! I like! I've been busy~ Look at all I've missed! Luv the poem!
;]

21:16  
Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

Starbender,

You are an eloquent ambassador of the SUPER BLOGGERS CLUB as always. I am pleased you liked my rough diamond of a poem here.

Kind Regards

01:51  
Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

You are most welcome Shiftclick,

Go be free enjoy the sunshine before the fascists in our government put electric mind control chips inside you.

Kind Regards

13:20  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

What a lovely poem for a lovely super blogger.

The Hounds of Hell are baying in appreciation.

kyahgirl,
Houndsmaster, Super Bloggers Club

15:35  
Blogger starbender said...

*blush*
:)

19:06  
Blogger Russell CJ Duffy said...

dylan thomas couldn't have composed a finer poem. loud applause shall ring out from all bloggers.

06:26  
Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

Cocaine Genius,

Thank you for your kind words. I am honoured.

Kyahgirl, your time is coming even sooner than you possibly imagine.

Now if you don't mind I must excuse myself and suit up to defend the honour of quality bloggers everywhere!

Kind Regards

11:59  
Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

Not only is Shifty honoured in the way that she deserves, but even we lesser bloggers get a mention too.

* speaks for ones self as one is sure that Fuckkit will have 'words' about being described as 'lesser' *

12:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home