Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Corpses of Marcus Tal and African Mudskipper proudly support the TEAM USA Soccerball Team

and Soccerball

15 Comments:

Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

Mwah hah hah hah ha! Verily, I am the first and so forth...

Ooh, I've missed so much. Must try harder!

15:22  
Blogger starbender said...

I've miss'd alot also....
sorry- I've been way busy!
...and God Bless all of us!
:]

18:51  
Anonymous Scruffy American said...

The combined forces of the Dharma Initiative and the United States Armed Forces salute you for your fine example of patriotism for a fellow ally of Britain.

Hopefully, the TEAM USA will do better today against those:

EYE-talian soccer team.

04:54  
Blogger Cocaine Jesus said...

god bless america indeed for inventing yet another new game. soccerball. is it anything like football? i must give it go.

16:05  
Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

Dear God

What a stunning moral victory for Soccerball TEAM USA, if not a complete Soccerball victory. Those Italian poppinjay thugs may have bloodied our boys good but we still prevailed by the power of American Inner Strength! Be Warned Soccerball Nations

TEAM USA WILL NOT BOW DOWN EASILY

Kind Regards

03:45  
Anonymous R.C. Collins said...

Hello,

It's my sad duty (Mr. Clone) to report that Phil Hendrie's last show on Terrestrial radio is this Friday. Some say he will start beaming from XM radio which is from a satellite.

Anyways, if you ever wanted to catch his show or see what he's about, here's his site:

www.philhendrieshow.com

P.S. I've got Chlamydia.

21:09  
Anonymous Engaland Swings Like a Penjalum doo said...

Team USA had their asses handed to them, and went out of the world cup like a wet fart.

20:07  
Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

The assembled forces of Ghana, Italy and the Czech Republic were too much for our brave boys!

Kind Regards

04:05  
Anonymous British Government Cover-ups said...

SHEFFIELD, England (Reuters) -- Last month, the British Ministry of Defence made public a top secret report on UFOs, concluding that three decades of sightings had failed to produce evidence of visiting extraterrestrials.

Case closed for alien aficionados? Not so.

Far from alleviating UFO buffs' suspicions that governments are concealing what they know, the report has intensified them.

"I just e-mailed the MoD explaining my disgust at their latest UFO report," an Internet UFO forum member wrote, saying the Ministry was in denial.

Instead of alien spacecraft, man-made vehicles and natural phenomena, some of them little known, were behind the UFO sightings, according to the report that runs to almost 500 pages.

David Clarke, a journalist and folklorist who used freedom of information laws to gain access to the report, said UFO believers would not accept any explanation for the phenomenon other than the extraterrestrial one.

"They've got the truth, but it's not what they want to hear," he said, speaking in a cafe near Sheffield Hallam University where he teaches journalism.

"They want to hear 'yes, there are aliens' but, because the report says there is no evidence, it's not good enough," said Clarke who has written several books on supernatural beliefs, including UFOs.

"The only thing they can do now is pray that there must be more files that are even more secret than these, being concealed."

Alien hypothesis
Last year, the alien hypothesis gained a prominent supporter in Paul Hellyer, a former Canadian defense minister, who told a conference that UFOs were "as real as the airplanes that fly over your head".

Hellyer told Reuters by telephone from Toronto he had become convinced of the existence of alien visitors from reading a book on the subject last year and that he was disappointed in the conclusions of the report.

"I think it's just one more man-made hurdle to trying to get the truth out," he said.

"Maybe I'm a little too suspicious, but the fact that the report was completed in 2000, just when the Brits were passing the new Freedom of Information Act, might easily have been in the minds of some of the drafters at the time they were writing their conclusions."

Nick Pope, a Defense Ministry official who worked on UFO cases from 1991 to 1994, said the release of the report was an indication of the British government's openness on the subject.

"In Britain, I'm convinced there's no cover-up, there's no conspiracy," he said. Many UFO researchers disagreed with him and believed he was part of the conspiracy since he worked for the government and used to work with UFO cases, he added.

"But I can't win with arguments like that, because whatever I say, they won't believe it."

No proof
Pope has written several books on UFOs. He said he did not rule out aliens as the explanation for UFOs, but added there was no conclusive proof.

In the absence of the "almost cliched landing-on-the-White- House-lawn type scenario," Pope said the existence of aliens could be proved if radio astronomers picked up an intelligent signal or if extraterrestrial metal pieces were discovered.

If there are alien visitors, "the lack of artefacts is a significant mystery", meaning they must either have completely accident-proof vehicles, or have mastered teleportation and be able to scoop up debris, the report said.

To the folklorist Clarke, claims of the discovery of pieces from alien craft and marks on the ground bear a resemblance to tales from the past.

"It's like these fairy stories when people visit fairyland. They're given a gift by the fairies, and when they come back it just dissolves."

Until an alien spacecraft can be publicly examined or a signal from the green men is detected, the final line of the 1951 film "The Thing from Another World" still applies for UFO believers: "Keep watching the skies."

08:47  
Blogger Cocaine Jesus said...

sorry about the spacecraft. i meant to turn left into tesco but missed my turn.

14:20  
Anonymous David Hasselhof INJURED, CLONE said...

Freak accident sends Hasselhoff to surgery Star hits head on chandelier, cuts arm on glass

LONDON, England (AP) -- Former "Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff had surgery after severing a tendon in his right arm in an accident in a London gym bathroom, his spokeswoman said Friday.

The 53-year-old actor, who played lifeguard Mitch Buchannon on the TV beach drama for 11 years, was shaving at a gym in the Sanderson Hotel on Thursday when he hit his head on a chandelier, showering his arm with broken glass, his publicist, Judy Katz, said.

Doctors operated to repair the injury and Hasselhoff spent one night at St. Thomas' Hospital in central London, Katz said.

"He's fine," Katz said by phone from New York. "He's out of the hospital and will resume filming tomorrow."

Hasselhoff is working on an ad campaign for Pipex, a British internet company, she said.

12:54  
Blogger African Mudskipper said...

Who is this Hasselhoff ? We are more interested in who is going to defeat the awesome French team inspired by their Macaroon Magister and my former apprentice Zinedine Zidane....

04:29  
Blogger The dehydrated corpse of Marcus Tal said...

Hush African buddy, you know that too much talk of this type is bad for your persona

11:17  
Anonymous Happy 4th of July said...

What happin to you old geezer.

the clone corpse a marc talcum poweder or some crap like that.

the old man where is he?

11:25  
Anonymous Scruffy American said...

Did I tell you about a British man who told me this:

I asked him if they celebrate American independence day in Britain (4th of July).

He said that they do in fact celebrate it in Britain.

But they celebrate it on April 4th.

I asked why April 4th?

He said, that's the DAY you LOSERS left Britain....

Well, I have to admit, even I found that funny as a Pro-American, Bush loving (yes the president and not the shrub) and just John Wayne loving America the beautiful.

I Love America...

11:28  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home