Monday, January 02, 2006

One Time with their Minds, I seek a Home for My Comments

At keeping up an assortment of the morning,
It looks so, my son was hip enough of scrimmage
He read the Memoirs of a Guru.
It finally got me interested
and concerned about our image.

The hair!
To work, to his pants and socks!
Is this going to dress up the movie?
and is corporal punishment gonna rock?

How cute is me!
On sound so sick.
I hope I was singing in G!

For I post a little fun...
And some time...seriously
Who will be elected to a public gate? Your Mum?
No, you thats who, my Guru.

For although an obtuse referral to and struggle with it still you must,
Yes...
No!
YES...
NO...
BlogMad is enough of the original movie,
For as the I before E in me is just.

Please also know this as a Brucey bonus
surely as cows in green pastures cows moo,
as we are fighting sickness in a Comment's home
across Columbus, Ohio, United States...
see my stillers dismantle the lucky ones too.


A Poem by the Cloned Corpse of Marcus Tal

inspired by the Guru:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sue hardy-Dawson said...

Thanks for visiting, I think you have some really good poems here, feel free to call any time

06:54  
Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

Sue,Thank You for your kind words.

I shall now write a poem for you.

07:48  
Blogger Pincushion said...

Thank you for droppin by my blog! I really liked your writing, quite intellectual and sharply witty..almost like satires!

I think I shall surely be back!
Have a Happy New Year!
:)

08:10  
Blogger the cloned corpse of marcus tal said...

Pincushion, thank you also for your fine words. In time I shall smith a poem from my wordforge for you.

07:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home